LightSpeed Lift for
Physical Therapy Clinics
Elevate the success of your physical therapy clinic with LightSpeed Lift’s patented lift from the hip technology.
- Assure safety and confidence for patients and therapists
- Offer a functional, dynamic training environment
- Expand patient base and markets
- Justify and quantify billing codes
- Create transformational results
- Therapeutic Exercise: CPT Code 97110
- Neuromuscular Re-education: CPT Code 97112
- Gait Training: CPT Code 97116
- 220 units will pay for LSX-500 at $25 per unit.
- Four units M-F will pay for LSX-500 in as little as 11 weeks!
Estimated return per unit: 25-30 extra visits per month!
This Lightspeed LIft is for you
Overhead Safety Harness
(Not pictured here.) Eliminate the risk of falling with an overhead harness attachment.
Easy Variable Support
Adjustable attachment bars allow for customized support and control.
Body Weight Support
Support cords connected at hips reduce running impact force by up to 40 lbs.
Patented lift from the hip technology provides an anchor point for the tri-planar lift.
Compatible with any treadmill.
LightSpeed Lift’s in the community.
The LSX500 patented body weight support system helps provide a fluid and natural gait to patients with cardiac, orthopedic and neurological conditions. This model is ideal for all PT clinics and hospitals wanting increased patient volumes and higher success rates.
Looking for LightSpeed near you? Look to our “where to find” section, or email us! We’re happy to work to see if there is a LightSpeed Lift near you!
LightSpeed Lift Gait Kinetics Analysis
Performed by the College of St. Scholastica Department of Physical Therapy
Request a sales kit
Health & Business Benefits of LightSpeed
Benefits for clients and patients • Grow your clinic services or gym offering • Understand the LightSpeed ROI